Children aged 3 to 7 years are at a crucial age when they are just entering society and are impressionable. Our programme instils good attitudes, moral culture and confidence, giving the child a great start in life.
Our programme is likely to benefit your child in many ways, including:
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Improved social skills in particular with regard to courtesy and respect.
- Self-control and discipline
- Empowerment through improved assertiveness and less aggressiveness
- Improved physical ability, including: Spatial awareness, balance, coordination, speed, strength, flexibility, endurance, reactions.
- Better health.
- Improved cognitive ability, including: Concentration, memory, focus, general awareness.
The programme’s unique reward system enables every child to stay motivated, regardless of their ability level. This is because the emphasis is placed on the pursuit of goals rather than just the attainment of goals. The child will receive positive feedback for every aspect of their developmental process.
Many parents have commented on how their child has improved in school as a result of doing the Taekwon-Do Kids Program, not only in physical activities but academically as well. Also, their behaviour and interpersonal skills show improvement due to their raised self-esteem.